Friday, November 12, 2010

Quick Takes Friday


-1-

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching! I think I am going to try to make this yummy recipe for gifts for our neighbors.

-2-
The weather has been so beautiful this week! Here is a photo of our family in the local park.

-3-

This week a tiny tooth starting emerging from my daughter's lower gum line and it must be painful because she has a very, very hard time getting to sleep at night. Poor little girl! Did people really use to put bourbon on their baby's gums? That's what my husband suggested.

-4-
Speaking of my daughter, apparently everything in her 6 mo. old world pales in comparison to the awe-inspiring beauty of...

this Nuk box. She has had a lifelong infatuation with these boxes and just this morning she shoved me out of the way for a glimpse of one sitting on the bedside stand. At least the infatuations at this stage of her life are inanimate objects and not boys with crazy hair.

-5-
I have had several vivid dreams about shoe shopping this week. I wonder what that says about my subconscious mind?

-6-

Is it just me or is the fall television line-up this year pretty bad? Most of the shows I watched last year have jumped the shark and should be taken off the air. 

-7-

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment